Try Carolina Gold Oysters paired with Marshallberg Farm Osetra Caviar!
Our Carolina Gold oyster is 2 inch to 3 inches long, with a beautiful deep-cupped shell! This is a result of our floating bag farming technique. These gold delicacies are packed with meat! We grow our oysters in a high salinity area, which gives them a salty taste with a twist of sweet! Taste the true gold of Eastern North Carolina with these oysters.
Flavor Profile: Refreshing, salty, and sweet.
Size- 2 to 3 inches
Storing your shellfish:
1. When you receive your fresh oysters, remove them from the shipping package.
2. Place them in an open container (like a bowl or deep cooking pan).
3. Cover your oysters with a damp towel or layers of damp newspaper.
4. Place your oysters in the refrigerator.
5. Oysters will keep this way for 5-7 days.
Osetra Caviar from Marshallberg Farm
Located just a “crow’s fly” from Carolina Gold Oysters, Marshallberg Farm raises Russian sturgeon to produce sustainable, fresh Osetra caviar and sturgeon meat. Osetra caviar is known for it’s nutty, buttery flavor and dark amber colored roe. Osetra is considered one of best caviars in the world, shadowed only by Beluga. Excellent served with oysters on the half shell.
Flavor Profile: Nutty & buttery with a hint of the sea.
Storing Your Caviar:
Keep refrigerated, consume with 24 hours of opening. Shelf life is 30 days unopened.
For more information on Marshallberg Farm Osetra caviar, visit www.thecaviarfarm.com